New Lineage 2 Private Servers 2024 | L2 Servers | l2 top | Server info
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Learn more...
l2top.org l2top.org
l2top.org l2top.org l2top.org l2top.org l2top.org
l2top.org

L2Uma PvP Lineage 2 Interlude Server 7

Server status
Offline 
Added: 09.01.2024 13:48
Opening date: 02.03.2024 20:00 (GMT+2)
Website: www.l2uma.eu
Hosted in: France 
Language: Greek
Chronicle: Interlude
Type: PvP
Platform: Java
EXP rate: x500
SP rate: x500
Adena rate: x500
Drop rate: x500
Spoil rate: x500
Safe Enchant: +3
Max Enchant: +16
GM Shop
NPC Buffer
Global GK
Custom Zones
Custom Weapons
Custom Armors
Offline Trade
Donations
L2UMA - Interlude Server { MAIN x500} {NEW X1000)
NEW X1000 L2UMA CUSTOM INTERLUDE Grand Opening 02/03/2024 - at 20:00 GMT-2
L2UMA x500 Server Online - 16/02/2024 - at 20:00 GMT-2
Custom Server - Free Auto Farm - Custom Skins,
Exp/SP: x500 / 500
Adena: x500
Drop: x1
Raid Boss Drop: x1
Spoil: Disabled
Quest Drop: Disabled
Quest Reward: Disabled
Manor: Disabled
Safe Enchant: 5
Max Enchant: 16
Normal Enchant Scrolls 65%
Blessed Max Enchant +10 -> 75%
Crystal max +13 -> 50% (on break enchant still the same 50%
Custom Scroll max +16 -> (100%
GAMEPLAY CONFIGURATION
Custom boss scrolls: Increasing special status for 1hour
Cancellation System , after 10 sec you get buffs back
Healers have a small chance to get PvP's from their party
Specific rewards for each team size winners
PvP System
Every hour most Pvp killer from Pvp Zone will be rewarded with extra Pvp medal
Every 24 Hour's Top Pvp/Pk Killer will be rewarded with Event medal
Pk System
You can drop items by PK's.You are safe until 10 PK's
After 10 you have big chance to drop Items
If You are VIP you are safe until 20 PK's
1 item can be dropped each time
There are 70% chance to drop If you are VIP there are 30% chance to drop Augmentation Rates
Augment Skills 1 Active + 1 Passive
High grade life stone - 10%
Top grade life stone - 15%
COMMANDS
.menu
.raidinfo
.repair
.castlemanager
.exit (PvP Zone)
.deposit / .withdraw
.tvtjoin/ .tvtleave/ .tvtinfo
.ctfjoin/ .ctfleave/ .ctfinfo
.dmjoin/ .dmleave/ .dminfo
CUSTOM ITEMS
Custom Weapons: Gold weapons
Custom Armors:
Apella,
Dynasty,
Rykros.
Custom Mask.
Custom Tattoo ( Level 1 , Premium ).
PARTY FARM
Opens every 3 hour's
Duration 40 Minutes
Custom Mini Bosses with special drops
Minimum players for enter is 2
Every member must have at least 10 Pvp's to join
1 player per PC are allowed
Players are teleporting in a random pt member in Party Zone /
If none of pt members are in the zone then it teleports all the party there.
VIP SYSTEM
Custom Name / Title colors (via .vip)
x2 Mass Vote Reward
x2 PvO Reward
+5% chance to enchant items
drops from Farm - Party mobs, Raid-Grand bosses
Less chance to drop Item's from Pk's (Optional)
.vip command ( change name/title colors )
EVENTS
TVT
DM
CTF
Party Farm every 3 hour's with 40 event hour duration
Tournaments team size, currently 1v1, 3v3, 5v5, 9v9)
OLYMPIAD
Olympiad period every 1 week
Heroes will be given 2 hour after period ends
No custom items allowed (Allowed: tattoo level 1)
Max enchant is +6
Over enchanted items will be automatically counted as +6
Ranking update after every match
The Olympiad begins every day at 18:00 and ends at 00:00 AM (GMT+2)

CUSTOM RAID BOSSES
Bosses Special Boss every 4 Hour's.
Epic Bosses every 3 Hour's.
Normal Bosses every 1 Hour.
CASTLE SIEGES
All Castle Sieges: For Registers
There are no news yet!
l2top.org
l2top.org l2top.org l2top.org l2top.org l2top.org