New Lineage 2 Private Servers 2024 | L2 Servers | l2 top | Server info
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Learn more...
l2top.org l2top.org
l2top.org l2top.org l2top.org l2top.org l2top.org
l2top.org

L2Shink Lineage 2 Interlude Server 802

Server status
Online 
Added: 15.03.2024 22:32
Opening date: 11.01.2024 21:00 (GMT+2)
Website: l2shink.com
Hosted in: France 
Language: Greek
Chronicle: Interlude
Type: PvP
Platform: Java
EXP rate: x9999
SP rate: x9999
Adena rate: x9999
Drop rate: x9999
Spoil rate: x9999
Safe Enchant: +3
Max Enchant: +20
GM Shop
NPC Buffer
Global GK
Custom Zones
Custom Weapons
Custom Armors
Offline Trade
Donations
L2Shink - Features GENERAL RATES Exp/SP: x9999 / 9999 Adena: x9999 Drop: x9999 Raid Boss Drop: x9999 Spoil: Disabled Quest Drop: Disabled Quest Reward: Disabled Manor: Disabled CUSTOM ITEMS: Custom Weapons: L2Shink Weapons (L2Gold Weapons) Custom Armors: Apella Armor, Dynasty Armor (Same Stats) Custom Epic Mask - Wings Custom Tattoo Enchants Rates Safe enchant +3 - Max +20 Crystal scrolls max enchant (+16).70% Custom Scroll enchant scrolls chance – +17 - 40% +18 - %30 +19 - 20% +20 - 10% Blessed enchant scrolls chance 80% - Max +12. Augmentation Тop LS - 15% / High LS - 10% / Mid LS - 5% Max 1 Active + 1 Passive skill Olympiad Retail olAugmentation ympiad game Max enchant for items +6 Heroes changing every sunday Olympiad start time 18:00 end 12:00 Events Party Farm Tournament: (1x1 / 2x2 / 5x5 / 9x9) Team vs Team Capture the Flag Commands .menu .vip .skintry .deposit/withdraw .exit ( Only from PVP zone ) .castlemanager .drop or shift + click to Raid for drops .repair .tvtjoin / .tvtleave / .tvtinfo .ctfjoin / .ctfleave / .ctfinfo Additional Info Buffs Slots - 58 Anti-Bot System (Gameguard) Geodata and Pathnodes - Yes Free and no quest class change. Free and no quest sub class. Max subclasses - 5. Auto Learn Skills - Yes Auto Loot - Yes Auto Loot Raid & Grand Boss - No Wedding System - Yes Every hour most PvP killer from PvP Zone will be rewarded with extra PvP Medal Every 24 Hour's Top PvP/Pk Killer will be rewarded with Event Medal There are 2 claste sieges (Giran and Aden) Castle siege duration 120 minutes Sieges are scheduled every 6 days Max Clan Level: 8 Max clan members: 40 Royoal Guard and Knight Guard disabled Alliance Info: 1 clan (for crest) You can drop items by PK's.You are safe until 10 PK's After 10 you have big chance to drop Items If You are VIP you are safe until 20 PK's 1 item can be dropped each time There are 70% chance to drop If you are VIP there are 30% chance to drop Special Boss every 4 Hour's. Epic Bosses every 3 Hour's. Normal Bosses every 1 Hour.
There are no news yet!
l2top.org
l2top.org l2top.org l2top.org l2top.org l2top.org